SMART VIDEO CONFERENCING SOLUTION. read more
Full HD Live Streaming Video Camera with 355 deg PAN, 120 deg Tilt. And 1/3" CMOS Image Sensor with effective 2.1 Megapixels, 1080p 30/25,
Glimsonic cameras are the perfect for professional video conferencing. Designed with a wide variety of conferencing setups, Glimsonic has Camera solutions that will work for any situation. Offering superior quality at an affordable price, Glimsonic cameras are easy to setup and ready to use in a matter of minutes.
Glimsonic delivers instant real-time, face-to-face experience through its powerful design that enhances your collaboration experience; it provides great productivity benefits to transform your business. It seamlessly connects with your PC / Laptop over USB, so now conduct your large room meetings more smoothly.
- Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 10X optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team.
- With Glimsonic HD100, you are getting the easiest solution possible. Simply plug your camera into your computer's USB port and start your video conference.
- Easily connect your camera to a PC, Mac or ChromeBox without the need for additional software.
- The Glimsonic HD100 10X has a wide enough field of view for most rooms. Use your favorite software: Works with virtually every online video conferencing software with no need for additional drivers or proprietary connections.
- Works with virtually every online video conferencing software with no need for additional drivers or proprietary connections.
- Access camera presets with the included IR remote control. Easily control your cameras pan tilt and zoom along with other fine tuning setting from your remote control.
- Easily invert the camera image for installation on the ceiling.
- Integrate the camera into larger control systems such as Crestron or AMX. Even convert RS-232 to USB and control from your computer.
- Full HD camera offering 30fps, Equipped with an FHD 10X Optical zoom lens for capturing larger audience groups, in turn, enhancing the conferencing experience.
-HD 100-10X HDMI & USB camera offers Horizontal Angle: ±170°; Vertical Angle: -30° to +90°, Adopt 2D and 3D DNR Motion Estimation Algorithm, Low Noise CMOS Sensor. Adopt Quiet Motor, Servo Algorithm for PTZ Control, Precise location (±0.01°)
- The unparallel simplicity of setup and usage for enhancing video collaboration experience, The camera can be discovered and configured easily when connected to any VC Appliance HDMI / USB based codec / PC, thereby minimizing installation time and complexity.
- Achieve the highest level of video collaboration experience for your boardrooms, the center of learning, mission critical operation center, medical care units, and even courtrooms for video-enabling all walks of life.
- High Definition (HD) video conferencing camera HD100 is widely used in Video Conference System, remote learning, Telemedicine, Church, Scene of the incident, courts, media centers, chain stores, transportation, airports and other monitoring sites.
|Item No.||GLIMSONIC-HD100 – 10X (HDMI & USB)|
|Image Sensor||1/3’’ HD CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||2.1 Megapixels|
|Resolution HD||1080p60, 1080p30/25, 720p30/25|
|Lens||10X optical zoom|
|Horizontal View Angle||51.8°(W)~5.86°(T)|
|Minimum Illumination||1 Lux|
|White Balance||Auto/ Indoor/Outdoor/Manual|
|Image Effect||Full color / Electronic flip|
|Pan||Horizontal Angle: ±170°(Maximum speed: 100° /s);|
|Tilt||Vertical Angle: -30° to +90°(Maximum speed: 60° /s)|
|Preset Position||9 preset positions by IR Remote, 255 preset positions by Keyboard|
|Video Output HD||HD HDMI, USB 3.0|
|Control Protocol||SONY VISCA, PELCO P/D|
|Control Mode||RS-232C (Mini 8-DIN)(VISCA)|
|Power||AC 110V – AC 220V to DC 12V/2A, DC 12V (DC 11.5 - DC12.5V)|
|Power Consumption||Max. 30W(DC 12V)|
|Storage Temperature||-10℃ ~ +60℃|
|Color||White / Black|
|Accessories||AC Power Adapter, IR Remote Commander, Ceiling Bracket, RS232C cable, User Manual|
SMART VIDEO CONFERENCING SOLUTION. read more
Why Video conferencing? Video conferencing is definitely the way forward for businesses, allowing you to reduce travel expenses, save time, increase productivity, collaboration, and communication.read more
There are two main types of video conferencing systems: software and hardware based systems. Each of these systems has its own set of pros and cons. With that in mind, here is a detailed look at video conferencing software vs hardware systems: read more